The most storied and competitive collegiate clubs in U.S. Rugby all have a few things in common:
- Excellent University Relations
- Professionally Invested Coaching Staff
- Access to the highest caliber training and playing facilities
- Strong Financial Backing; typically through Alumni support
So how do we develop Texas A&M Rugby to consistently compete at the national level? Our strategy can be broken up into four parts:
- Financial – Old Maroon, as a 501(c)(3) corporation, strives to reinvest all it can into the future of Texas A&M Rugby while focusing on maintaining minimal operating cost.
- Growth – Solicit former players as well as corporate partners to accelerate the growth of existing endowment funds.
- Future – Establish endowments and annual giving to sufficiently cover Texas A&M Rugby annual budgets for scholarships, coaching, equipment, and travel expenses to ensure that Texas A&M Rugby plays high caliber programs and consistently competes on a national level.